Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just One of Those Days

   So, went to bed last night at 2:20 a.m. due to the fact that I am in school and had to finish my homework. Set the alarm clock for 6 a.m. Couldn't fall asleep because the kitty was sleeping and sneezing on me, my allergies and sinuses are seriously f**ked up. Alarm goes off, I reset. G woke me up at 8:40 (Ky has to be at school at 8:30) and I had one more assignment to finish. I freaked, got Ky ready, called the school and told them I overslept, ran outside to get her backpack and there was this FREEZING rain soaking me, needless to say, I was late for Psych...grumpy, but got my assignments turned in.
  
    My mom made me laugh though...she was telling me about people from HS with kids and who were getting married-a few shocked me...Oh well, not my problem. Then when I said I wasn't the normal 24 year-old, she asked me to define normal...I missed the sarcasm and so went on explaining. She finally let me know that she was playing...Guess it is time to dye my hair- those damn blonde roots really get me in trouble...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, definitely one of those days for me too. My boys had to go back to kentucky, the rain didn't help, and I was the only person taking calls for CenturyLink Business for the last hour and a half with 5-8 calls waiting on me the whole time. Thankfully it's over! About to head to a friends house and try to relax before 10 more hours tomorrow. It's really going to be hectic when I start school again on the 20th...

    ReplyDelete