Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome Everyone...

   My mind is a random place of fact versus fiction, politics versus religion...Some posts will be playful, and some will be passionate...No matter whether you disagree or agree-I hope that everyone that reads can refrain from making personal attacks and understand that this is a zone where freedom of speech and thought create great discussions.

   Every now and then I will give you some poetry and short stories to enjoy, and I do want real critiques and opinions. And sometimes you won't know if it is fiction or non-fiction, and I may not always reveal the genre. I can't wait to get started just wanted to have an opener for any readers as we are starting this new and fresh together!

   I am a pretty open book, so any questions may be asked...

   Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment