Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tomorrow marks a triumph...

   Remember back to high school, when you would keep checking the clock and the hands never moved...Then you graduate and get a job, have kids, whatever that path may bring and you snap and the time is gone? I feel like the sand is slipping far too fast through the hourglass.
   My daughter turns 8 tomorrow...AGH! It is a triumph that we made it this far, yet I am nostalgic for the days when she was first learning to walk and talk...God knows she doesn't sit or shut up anymore...LOL.
    Time is rushing by me, but my daughter is gorgeous and funny, smart and silly, just all of the things children should be. I have always said and still maintain that had God handed me a book and told me to choose everything about my Ky, I couldn't have made her more perfect than she is.

   And no, I am not getting all religious on you...

No comments:

Post a Comment